BLOG
Hey everyone! So Chris designed my blog - I love it! He also added a "partner with me" link. When you click on it (it's toward the top right of the blog), it will direct you to the C&MA website where you can give electronically. Thank you so much to everyone for your support . . . it has already been such a blessing to me. I am about 1/2 way (last time I checked) to where I need to be for monthly giving. Thanks again!
ADDRESS
So, the address I posted before is a little different than what our permanent address is. Please note that this is the correct one:
Brittany Gray
224-475 Kwan Wiang, Soi 19
T. Sanpakwan
A. Hang Dong
Chiang Mai, 50230 Thailand
We have decided that all 5 of us teachers will live together as opposed to be separated between 2 houses. We are moving into the other house this weekend because it's more like a home and has more appliances and such already in it. We're excited to get settled!!! :-)
PICTURES
There really is a BOY UNDER THE TABLE!!! So many of you know that thanks to Rosetta Stone, one of the only phrases I had memorized before coming to Thailand was "poo chai you di toe" which means "there is a boy under the table." Why did memorize it? Because it's so fun to say. We were eating lunch at Joel and Marvel's house the other day and their 2 year old son, Hezakiah was crawling under the table and I was so excited to blurt out
"POO CHAI YOU DI TOE!!!!" :-)
I am trying new food just about every day! This is Cow Soy, note that it does not have cow or nor soy as part of it's contents. lol.
This is my roommate (we will be sharing a room together) Sarah, ME, and Kirstin (the Vander Kooi's who started the school 4 year old daughter)
House Mates - on the left: Misty from the Philippines, Me from Colorado, and Sarah from North Dakota. Emily comes on Monday and she's from New Mexico.
On the left: Misty, Me and Sarah. On the Right: Joel, Hezekiah, Marvel and Kirstin (the family that started H.I.S.)
UPDATE
This week was our first week of 2 of orientation. It's going really well so far! Starting June 29th, I will officially be a 4th grade teacher!!! More information to come!!! :-)
3 comments:
Love seeing all the new pictures and having a good address to send your care and birthday package too!
Can't wait to see you live on the webcam on Sunday at church!
Love you a hundred and a hamburger!
MOM
Brittany ~ I love your site and seeing your bright smiling face. It looks and sounds like everything is falling into place for you. I look forward to the next entry you make. Love and Prayers ~ Charlotte
YAY - a boy under the table!!!!! That is AWESOME!
LOVE your blog - I just got on & read the snake story. I'm so happy for you and so proud of you.
Love you, B!
Post a Comment