Okay, so I'm not physically back in Singapore. However, it was a 14 hour part of our (Kalena and me) almost 48 hour journey. Kalena is a high school student from CCR (my home church) who came out here to spend the summer with the Vander Koois. Kalena and I took the journey together which was nice to have a traveling partner!!! So, I figured I should share some of the pictures we took of our 14 hour layover in Singapore.
Fun on the tour bus:

The oldest Chinese temple in Singapore:

No, don't know what the door means but we are good at making things up.

A picture is worth 1,000 words.

Mr. and Mrs. Bat . . . there were a lot of bats in the temple, it's seen as good luck

Dim Sum anyone?

Child's play.

Kalena posing in front of waterfall in airport.

Waterfall in Butterfly Garden (also in airport) . . . yes, the airport was amazing!

And there you have it!

1 comment:
Wow! I'm so excited for you on your adventure in Thailand! So sorry I couldn't be there for the sky sox game. I'll be praying for you for sure!
Post a Comment