6.06.2009
Leaving (already left) on a Jet Plane
As most of you know, I am heading to Chiang Mai, Thailand for a 2 year commitment to teach at Hope International Schools. I am partnering with IFAP (the tent making arm of the Christian and Missionary Alliance). If you don't already have one of my prayer cards/letters, please let me know and I'd be happy to get you one! I headed out on June 5th and am actually in transit to get to Thailand. I am so excited for this opportunity and feel that God has led me to this point. As it's been bitter sweet to leave my job, my family, my friends and home church, I know that He will use me for his glory as I take this leap of faith. Thanks to everyone for their love, support and encouragement! MORE TO COME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WhooHoo first blog post, first comment ;). Sou proud of you and am encouraged by the desire to serve Him in this way. He will be faithful in providing what you need and bless you accordingly. May God bless you in the remaining leg of your travels. Know that I am..and many others are praying for you. Talk to you soon. I look forward to it!
Hi Brittany,
I can't even tell you how much I miss you already but I'm equally proud.......I think. To be very honest I believe the missing part outweighs anything else at this point. I am praying for you as I go through my day and night and as Chris (the first commenter) said, there are many others praying for you so you are covered in His love and provision. Be safe and keep your blog updated; we MUST know your every move. HA
LOVE YOU A HUNDRED AND A STEAK~!
MOM
WHAT IS THIS THING THAT YOU ARE WRITING ON??? Oh, this is a blog--- I am so glad you figured out how to post! ; ) I miss you already, and we are all so proud of you! My dad was already using you in his message today- you are an encouragement to our whole church family. Love you---keep us updated!
Hi Brittany,
How are you??? Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and we love you!!! We are so proud of you - you're a wonderful person!
Post a Comment