Yay for Mailboxes...and things we can send to it!
Yay for new addresses we can send things too and hopefully visit some day! LOVE MOM
Woohoo! I google maped you. I think you are kind of close to where I was at. We were by Wat San Sai, sound familiar at all?
Sup Britty!! First chance I have had to check out your spiffy blog. Just thought I would check in and see how you are doing. Glad to see things are going well! Take care girl, talk to you soon! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay for Mailboxes...and things we can send to it!
Yay for new addresses we can send things too and hopefully visit some day!
LOVE MOM
Woohoo! I google maped you. I think you are kind of close to where I was at. We were by Wat San Sai, sound familiar at all?
Sup Britty!! First chance I have had to check out your spiffy blog. Just thought I would check in and see how you are doing. Glad to see things are going well! Take care girl, talk to you soon! :)
Post a Comment