5.24.2010

"Tell 'Em What We Have for Her, Johnny"

Okay, this blog post is interactive. A couple weeks ago, my roommates and I went to the market (the same day that our clutch went out on Venti - our 33-year-old car) and decided we were hungry for . . . yes, you guessed it, a pancake on a stick. It's like 100 degrees out, 50% humidity and we walk by the stand and want fresh off the griddle - pancakes. Not only are these pancakes less than $0.35, they come with whatever design you choose. I know, cool, right? Haha, I tease about this but it's just one of the funny cultural things I get used to while forgetting - this is different. S0, we walk around the market, waiting before we chomp into our pancakes, finish getting our fruits and veggies we need for the week - go and chase the pet elephant that someone is walking around the market and then go back to the "parking lot" and take a picture together with our pancake on a stick.

So, here is the interactive part. I want YOU to guess what design each of us has.

I'll be the first to say - they look a little different than I expected when we chose what design we wanted.

I will give you 6 options - you tell me who you think has which pancake and you WIN. (thus the, tell 'em what we have for her, Johnny.) Okay, there is no one named Johnny helping me out and there's no guarantee that the winner will be a woman . . . but I invision Johnny being the guy on all the game shows that explains how awesome the prize is (which will be revealed later). And, I'm pretty sure only women read my blog for the most part.

So, anyone who actually reads this - tell me what you think - - - and Johnny (aka, me) will tell you who is right and I will send you a little something from Thailand. K?

I know it's hard to see but that just makes it more challening. Make a comment on this post (it's okay that other's see your guess, because I won't tell you the answer right away until people have had a chance to cast their votes). Okay. Here we go - first 2 people to get it right win . . .



Left to right: Amy, Brittany, Emily

Options for pancake designs:
A. Hello Kitty
B. Bunny
C. Smiling Heart
D. Elephant
E. Dog
F. Baby's Face

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, I love games/contests. I will make a guess. Amy's is super hard to see but I am gonna guess from left to right Amy:Dog(or bunny) Britt:Hello Kitty Emily:Elephant

Shugie said...

Amy - Bunny
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Smiling Heart

:-)

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Amy - Elephant
Brittany - Hello Kitty
Emily - Baby face

This is Heather Eppard :)

Anonymous said...

Amy - Elephant
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Baby

Beth K-P :-)

Brittany Gray said...

Keep on guessing! I'm going to bed now but will check back in the morning. P.S. no one has gotten all 3 right yet!

Anonymous said...

Can we guess again then? lol
Heather E.

Anonymous said...

This is hard!
Amy - Skeleton face
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Not Hello Kitty

JK! Here is my real guess:
Amy - Elephant
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Bunny

Crista Murray

Anonymous said...

Can we guess more than once? lol
Heather E. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok wait, I'm going to guess again:

Amy - Elephant
Britt - Bunny
Emily - Smiling Heart

They need to practice their bunnies a little more before they offer Hello Kitty.

Crista Murray try #2

Anonymous said...

Amy - Elephant
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Smiling Heart

Patti

Anonymous said...

Amy - Elephant
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Smiling Heart

Patti

Charlotte said...

Ok...
Amy - Hello Kitty
Britt- Dog
Emily - Elephant

A little hard to see, but that's my guess! :)

kelly ann said...

Amy has a baby's face, you have a hello kitty and Emily has the smiling heart...and I love you!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm guessing, left to right...

Hello Kitty
Baby's Face
Smiling Heart

Anonymous said...

Amy: Hello Kitty
Brittany: Baby Face
Emily: smiling hearts

(This is Gail)

Erin Stroup said...

Amy-Dog
Britt-Hello Kitty
Emily-Smiling Heart

Brittany Gray said...

Okay 1 person got it right! And yes Heather - you can guess again ;). Keep going people! :0)

CAITLIN said...

Brittany-
It is so obvious that you have Hello Kitty. And that is all that matters. You ordered a hello kitty pancake, a catcake if you will...on a stick. This is your world -enjoy it. ;) Miss ya.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...let's see...
Amy - Dog
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Smiling Heart

Hope your vehicle gets healed soon!

S~ Hundemann

Unknown said...

PS - I was really going back and forth between the dog and elephant for Amy's. I hope it doesn't end up being something like a baby's face that would be kind of sad.

Anonymous said...

K here is my take, guys get to vote too :)

Amy- Elephant
Britty- Bunny
Emily- Smiling Heart

K, done, What did I win? :P

Miss Ya,
Kenny

Brittany Gray said...

Okay, one person has it correct. I'll give you a hint: Brittany is Hello Kitty, Emily is Smiling Heart. What's Amy??? :0)
Thanks for humoring me on this guys!!!

Unknown said...

Amy - Bunny
Britt - Hello Kitty
Emily - Smiling Heart