11.02.2009

Power Lines

This post has nothing to do with my parents' visit other than the fact that my dad pointed out the picture op. :-) I have been searching my heart and brain for things to post but sometimes have a hard time putting all that I'm experiencing and learning into words. So, I decided to write what came to my mind when looking at this picture.

Life can sometimes be like this picture of the power lines by our school (which my dad pointed out to me - - - men notice things like that, haha). I am not sure how things ever exactly work, but there is one source of power that makes it run. I cannot fully grasp it all but know that He's there helping us iron out each problem as it comes along. Life is messy but we have the power to persevere through Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny; we took a similar picture in ......can't remember if it was in Taiwan or Cambodia. RG (Bill Ramirez) too many Bills around here..pointed it out. Must be a guy thing! LOL

Dave Rebok said...

Brittany, those power lines look like me on a good day. For a bad day, see power lines on Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. You will come to Phnom Penh before your gig in Asia is over, won't you? It's worth the trip, ask your mom. I think she was about ready to move here. We'll they do have Swensen's here, so...

Take care and have fun! Dave R

Cristy/Mom/Eater of Ice Cream said...

Dave was right about everything in Phnom Pehn; I would move there simply for the holidays and ice cream. Nothing better than the Friday night traffic though!
A trip there is a must but the Coconut Currey Fish from Mi is SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!