My dad has arrived! My mom has work that brought her to Thailand, dad came with her but she had to go to Cambodia and Taiwan first so he came up to Chaingmai while she travels. He'll be here for a week before my mom comes and then we'll have a week and a half together. So excited about their visit!
10.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Praying for your time with your folks. I am sure it will be a wonderful time.
Glad to see they made it there safe and sound! Have a great time with them, as I know they have been very excited about being able to see you.
Love, Charlotte
Wow your dad always looks so excited...ha! Enjoy this time with him and your mamma! Love, Gail
is the dad sweating as much as the mom and the Bill are in Phnom Penh...it's hot!
Yeah! Have so much fun with parents!
Less than 24 hours and I'll be there!!! Can't think about it quite yet or I'll get a tummy ache! Love Mom
Post a Comment