10.22.2009

Costs of the Day . . .

+ Eating traditional Thai food at a local noodle shop for lunch:
$0.57 usd (20 baht)
+ Drinking ice coffee out a plastic bag:
$0.34 usd (12 baht)
+ Ice to heal the welt on the head of the women we watched fall out of the back of a truck onto the paved road where we were eating lunch:
$0.14 usd (5 baht) donated by the noodle shop
+ Looking out the school office window and seeing the little boy who lives in the shack behind the school with a spiderman t-shirt and NO pants with his bare butt turned our way while he peed on the fence:
PRICELESS

1 comment:

MOM said...

Seeing a woman fall off the end of the automatic/electronic walk-ways in the airport.........
PRICELESS. I agree.
I thought I would wet myself.....I was in one of those moods to laugh at something so horrible. That is what she gets for being on the phone......and looking the other way.