11.29.2009

Thanksgiving

I had 2 Thanksgivings! We went to Joel and Marvel's (the founders of Hope International Schools) and they hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for all the English and Thai teachers. I also celebrated with my C&MA family here. Here are some fun pics of the celebrations along with us making caramel apples . . . yum! My favorite parts were making green bean cassarole and watching the Thai teachers eat all the traditional Thanksgiving food that they've never tried before. They ate everything but one of my favorite comments from my co-teacher was "I miss chiles" haha. Guess they aren't used to non-spicy food.








2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving you turkey!
We missed you but since you had two dinners, you can't complain.
You won't have any dark meat to try to figure out what to do with eh?

MOM said...

I acutally found myself wishing I was there this weekend! Strange things happen to one after visiting South East Asia....