8.27.2009

Happy Birthday Hijack!!!

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Update: Thanks all for participating. Even though we are back to our regular programming, feel free to wish Brittany a happy birthday :) Thanks all for making her birthday special! -cb

Brittany, your blog has been hijacked because all your friends wanted to wish you a happy birthday! And we wanted to celebrate you the best we knew how! We hope that your birthday is a wonderful one and that you feel blessed. We all wish we could celebrate with you this special day, this is the easiest way we can!

To all who read this blog, please post a birthday wish for Brittany. You do NOT need to register or signup. Simply enter info in the comment area and select the Name/URL under the identity and put your name in there.

-CB



35 comments:

Josh said...

Happy Birthday Brittany I hope your day is special and filled with love and grace.

Marcie Mannion said...

Hi Brittany!!! Hope you have a very special and Happy Birthday!!!!
Blessings,
Marcie :)

MOM said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! I love you and wish we could spend your birthday together! Have a very "Happy Thai Birthday"!
Love,
MOM

Lisa said...

"Happy Birthday" Hope you have a great day and are blessed in a very special way!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! We love and miss you. Charlotte and the whole family..Hey I remember that little chocolate face!

CAITLIN said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I mailed you a package from a few of us 2 weeks ago- hoping you get it very soon. I LOVE YOU, wish I was there to take you out for some Thai birthday cake. Enjoy your first birthday across the sea.

Guess Who? said...

Happy Birthday Chocolate Face!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday girl! Hope it's a great one without any fish-flavored cake. :)

Jenessa

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Brittany!!! We miss you so much and wish that we could celebrate this day with you but we know that you are where you are suppose to be. I am so proud of you, and so proud to call you my friend. Have a blessed day friend! You are the birthday girl!!!

Danyol :-) said...

Happy Birthday Brittany Lou Hoo!!

Gloria W. said...

Blessings to you Brittany on your Birthday. You are loved and missed very much.

Beth K-P said...

Hey, Brittany - we miss you and hope your day is wonderful! It's great to be together across the miles :-) Your little girl pics are just sweet and wonderful - and so is your grown-up picture on my desk :-)

Love,

Beth

Brianna said...

Happy happy birthday, friend! I love you and I hope it's one of the best birthdays yet.
Have fun!
♥Bri

DeCoste Family said...

Britt - Many Blessings on your Birthday! Thanks for all you are doing!

Crista said...

We love Brittany yes we do! We love Brittany how about you? Your kiddos are sure cute but don't forget that we love you more. We just are being nice and sharing. Love you sweet one! Miss you! Come back please. Have a perfect day! Scratch a monk. Crista

Linda H said...

Happy "B" Day Brittany . . . .hope you enjoy your special day. Love the pictures on the hijack!!!

Linda

Kay Schroeder said...

Brittany - you just keep getting cuter and cuter. So, here's a little birthday pinch on the cheek (as in face). Happiest Birthday!!

Ruthie Hankins said...

Happy B-day! Hope your day is great!

Anonymous said...

Birthday-blessings from across the ocean. Have a wonderful day!

Debbie Schermerhorn

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Britt! Have a GREAT day.

Chris Baker said...

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday Brittany! Wish I could be there to celebrate! Know that you are missed. Wishing you the best and God's blessing and grace upon you.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! We wish you well as you continue serving there in Thailand and pray that this will be a year of rich growth and learning for you.
blessings,
bob & esther

Nana and Papa said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!   We love and miss you; we are proud of you!  Talk to you soon!!! Love Nana Thelda and Papa Ed

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Gay-Gay. I hope you have a fun Thai birthday. Now you can't make fun of me for being 26. LOL. You're old like me. =) Love ya girl.

Brittany Gray said...

Wow! I feel so loved and celebrated. Thanks everyone! Life in Thailand is quite an adventure as there are new things (good and "bad") every day but I am feeling so blessed and it is because of the love and encouragement from back home! Thank you for making my day (and my life) special! :-)
Love Brittany

Brittany Gray said...

oh and i wanted to add - - -
my baby pictures basically show that I liked to eat, I liked to wear big sunglasses, I liked to eat, I wanted to be Queen, I liked to eat, I liked to talk on the phone, oh and I liked to eat. Haha, all are true now . . . pictures are worth 100 words. I think I just got a cavity by looking at how much cake I consumed as a child.

Kim in Training said...

Oh, the very happiest of days. I love reading about your Thai adventure. Blessings. Kim

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday from the Ingebritson's.
Love,
Jake, Lisa, Myah, Tobin

Karen Lopez said...

When I think of Brittany, I think of three things.
1. Laughing A LOT
2. A scratchy throat (from singing really loud in the car)
3. Baking ridiculous amounts of Christmas cookies

Love you friend!
-klo

ดิฉันขออวยพรให้คุณ
di chan khor uay pon hai khun
di chan

*This is supposed to say I wish you a Happy Birthday in Thai. If it doesn't...we can laugh about it. =)

Jennifer said...

Hey you!!! Happy Birthday! How I remember you that small!! And just look at how beautiful and what a wonderful person you have become!!! Although having cake all over you face isn't just a age thing!!! Hope your having a great time! Love you!

Paul and Erin Stroup said...

Happy Birthday girl! Look out for a package from your biggest fan in Atlanta! Hope you enjoy it :) Know that I love and and am thinking of you on your special day!
Miss you gril!

-Erin

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I remember that chubby little girl, I think she came to tons of my birthdays growing up! Miss you bunches!

God bless,
Heather Eppard

Liz U said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Brittany!! I hope it was a wonderful day, filled with feeling loved. We miss you!!

Scott and Cindy said...

Scott and Cindy say, Happy Birthday! We love you so much, and are so proud of you!
Love,
(Your real parents) Tee Hee

jason linscombe said...

happy birthday brittany! hope you had a wonderful birthday!