My new student
The child that hugs everyone all the time. He calls himself a monkey which he is because he climbs all over me.

Playing the "Don't Blink" game
Playing the "Don't Blink" game
playing badmitten. She is also a monkey. She's a climber.
such a sweet child.


so sweet. Also in my class.

the child who had the spices in his pocket as a snack (see above posting).

Daniel, Gordon and Emily (all my co-teachers). Gordon refuses to smile in photos but I let it slide because he loves his students with all his heart.

Leonie and Kari - helpers for the summer - - - HUGE blessings!

one of my students who LOVES football.
such a sweet child.
so sweet. Also in my class.
the child who had the spices in his pocket as a snack (see above posting).
Daniel, Gordon and Emily (all my co-teachers). Gordon refuses to smile in photos but I let it slide because he loves his students with all his heart.
Leonie and Kari - helpers for the summer - - - HUGE blessings!
one of my students who LOVES football.
The twins. The problem is that they are impossible to tell apart. Today, they are actally not wearing the EXACT same shirt. If I ever have twins, for the teachers' sanity, I promise not to dress my children identically. Luckily, Emily is the one who has to tell them apart, lol. The principal suggested we ask the kid who isn't in trouble what his name is to get an honest answer, lol.
2 comments:
Great Great pictures. So fun to see your life in Thailand and even though the distance separate, to be apart of that life through words and pictures. The people you are meeting and influencing for the Kingdom. Proud of you!
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing the pictures of the kids that I've been hearing about. Now I understand your quote of, "They just make me laugh all the time!"
I can "FEEL THE LOVE" from here!
MOM
Post a Comment