7.26.2009

A Few More Pics

This is a picture of a group of us who played volleyball the other day at one of the foster homes who sends 3 of their 9 foster girls to our school. The man behind me and to my left (the only guy in the pic) is the house dad and the house mom is the lady on the far right. Such a great family.



Is it hot in this country? A picture is worth 1,000 words.


Seriously, so hot and humid.


A beautiful sunset in a beautiful country.


When we went to a cultural dinner and show with some friends.



Emily and I at the night market enjoying a chocolate coated apple piece. I says "apple" on it ... I am thankful for the label because I wouldn't be surprised if they chocolate coated fish or pork or something! lol.

The roomies after church at a Vietnamese place . . . mmmm.


So, all my pics are of fun things we do . . . but please keep in mind that we work a lot more than we play! I'll try to get more pics of us working so you believe me, haha.

1 comment:

Cristy Gray said...

So anxious to come and see Thailand for myself! I want to see how much you work. ???
Can't wait to hug you!
Love, MOM