I know this is long overdue . . . so here is a video that I made for church to give a snapshot of what my last year looked like.
You may need to press play and then pause it so the light red line can catch up (buffer) before pressing play again. If you want to see it in full screen, click on the 4 arrows pointing to the corners that's on the bottom of the youtube bar.
I leave in less than a week (I'm in Colorado Springs now) to go back to Thailand for year 2. It's bitter sweet to go back because I'll miss everyone here but I'm excited to see what God has in store this year.
4.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet! Thanks for posting the video! It's hard to believe it's been 1 year already. Miss you lady! ;-)
So great to see that at church and again now - can't wait to see it all up close in November! :) Love you!
So I thought I was getting used to you being back in Thailand for your second year; then I played this video again.
:-( I realize it's all still so fresh and it reminds me of you sitting on the love seat working on it....I miss you!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment