6.12.2011

Thankful (in Pictures) 3


To view Thankful (in Pictures) 2, click HERE


I AM THANKFUL FOR . . .



16. Pigtails.

Truly - they are underrated!




17. Playing/teaching the game "Dots" with/to my students.

It's turning into some of the kids and my after school tradition.




18. Homemade Pizza.

And our pizza cutter that we received in our stockings from Sarah Berntson. :0)




19. New friends and locksmiths.

Met these little ones yesterday when I was visiting/teaching May.

This happened to be when I locked my keys in my car and we had to call a "locksmith."

5 mins and $10 later, door opened, keys in hand and a sigh of relief.



20. Markets and the culture that comes with them.

2 comments:

Sarah Berntson said...

Oh, Brittany!!

I miss you all so much sometimes I just want to cry... :)
Homemade pizza, the keys once again locked in the car, after-school games with kids, the hubub of a market.... I'm praying you through it all.

Momma said...

Thankful for you!!
Love you