6.04.2011

Thankful (in Pictures) 2

To view Thankful (in Pictures) 1, click here




I AM THANKFUL FOR . . .


11. Rambutan and other awesome fruit that I had never had until I moved to Thailand




12. The time that I spend with May and all that God is doing in her life.


13. Rotee stands on the side of the road (stand on the left, rotee on the right).

Rotee is basically fried dough with sweetened condensed milk poured on top and sprinkled with sugar. A heart attack waiting to happen but undeniably PURE DELICIOUSNESS.



14. Reading this book outloud with my roomies. Stories of/inspired by 5 women of the Bible: Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba,and Mary.


15. The sound of the rain on a tin roof. Especially during the school day (this is theview from my 5th grade window - click on picture see larger view).

2 comments:

Suz said...

Great post... so fun to relate to most of this stuff... the fruit, rotee, rain, etc. ;) I love Asia!

Erin Stroup said...

Rotee!!!! Amazing! That was one of my fav finds in Thailand. And yeah, the fruit, thats all I ate.