8.22.2010

Family News

The Old News
A little over 4 years ago, my bestie and my brother got married!
Over the last 4 years, I've seen them grow as a married couple and grow in their love for eachother.


The New News
They announced earlier this year that they were going to try to start a family. When I was home visiting CO this past Spring, they found out that they are expecting!!!

We just found out last week that they are having a GIRL!

Jessica is about 5 months along now. They are due in December!



Here's the baby girl in her momma's belly. She's already very active :0). This is one of my favorites of all their ultrasound pictures because she's doing gymnastics already, hehe.

I just wanted to take the chance to share the news. I am so excited that their family is expanding! In return, OUR family is expanding! Not only are husband and wife becoming parents, but parents are becoming grandparents and a sister is becoming an AUNT!!!

I mean, if it's printed on a shirt, it must be true. Who am I to argue with something in print? ;) I can't wait to see her in this!!!

Oh, and the monkeys (their dogs) are gaining a sister, how could I forget about that?

CONGRATULATIONS Zach and Jessica! I know you will make wonderful parents. I cannot wait to come home on Christmas Day and meet my beautiful niece!

Enjoy your time as you prepare. As you decorate. As you come up with a name (which I have privy to this info and know that it's going to be so adorable!). As you dream about what she'll look like, what she'll act like (which we're already pretty certain she'll be a mini-Jessica :0). Enjoy this time, I know it feels like it's going by slowly but VERY soon, you will have this precious little miracle in your hands. I cannot wait to see the adventures you have as parents! I love you both SO much and I am so proud of you and excited for you!

I am sincerely sorry that I cannot be there during this time but I'm so thankful to you for being so good about sending emails, pictures, and stories. All my love from Thailand! See you soon!

1 comment:

THE GRANDMA TO BE said...

THIS WILL BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! GOD HAS BLESSED OUR FAMILY BEYOND WORDS!