So I know this month is about celebrating Christ's birth - and not mine. My birthday was months ago . . . BUT I was cleaning out some cluttered piles today and came acrosss a birthday card made out of construction paper from one of my 4th graders. It made me smile and melted my heart, so I'm sharing it.
He drew a sky, a field and a house with no roof. He wrote:
"HaPPy BirthdaY Miss Britt May God Bless you I'm sorry some time I do not Good I Thank you for you Teaching me I Love you Thank you somuch."
This was from a student who had a hard time in class but had such a loving spirit and we built a foundation of trust and learning. Every time I see this student, he gives me the biggest smile, bows his head and wai's (traditional Thai greeting) and then follows it up with a hug. Love it.
Sweet memories.
12.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We want to wish you a Merry Christmas today! It's Christmas Eve here but it's Christmas in Thailand. Wish we could be together but you are with us in our hearts. We love you and miss you so much!!
Hope you had a merry christmas.
Post a Comment