1.11.2011

In the Meantime


I have a lot to write about.

A lot of things I want to write about.

Jet lag is discouraging my longing for writing.

Therefore . . . I give you alternative readings for "in the meantime."

I am linking you to 3 amazing bloggers:

Amy is my roommate and our 2nd grade teacher at The School of Promise. Her most recent post Fighting Culture is a must read. Click here for the homepage of her blog.

Emily is my roommate and our 1st grade teacher at The School of Promise. Her post My Cup Runneth Over is a must read. Click here for the homepage of her blog.

Laura's husband is the director of Breanna's House of Joy (the girls' home that we are involved with). BHOJ is very close to our hearts. Laura's posts are always inspiring and honest. Her post We Were Wrong {The Orphan Crisis} is a must read. Click here for the homepage of her blog.

I will SOON have some posts of my own! :0)

1 comment:

Erin Stroup said...

Don't sweat it girl! Rest up.