How I spent my first bday in Thailand:
We went to the Elephant Camp (well, that was more sight-seeing and less bday celebration but it's worthy of going in this blog update) last weekend and went bowling and I opened gifts (thanks everyone for spoiling me)! I got rainbow chip cake (from the US - thanks Jess for sending it and thanks Marvel for baking it ;). The Thai teachers celebrated with me with Dunkin Doughnuts and my roommates made me breakfast and dinner. Not to mention the Happy Birthday Hijack - thanks CB :-). I told you - spoiled!!! My parents sent out boxes of wrapped gifts and i had to wait a whole 9 days to open them . . . it was torture! I felt like I needed a Birthday tree to place all my gifts . . . instead they were on top of my wardrobe in a box and I'd just stare up at it in anticipation. hehe. Here are pics of the celebrations.
Khruu Nida - my 4th grade teacher partner who made me the purple scarf in my hand.
9.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow! What a great Birthday celebration! One you'll remember for a long long time, I'm sure :) Glad you enjoyed your day!
A few comments about your pictures: Your pink shirt looks too big; I must take it off your hands.
You purple scarf won't go with a thing you have in Thailand; I'll bring it home with me and put it in your purple "Wardrobe" for safe keeping. ;-)
Is there a "tongue" disease that I should get a shot for before coming to Thailand?
Don't tell me-The next pet you will want is an Ele-phant?
Call Dad on the golf course and ask for that one! LOL
Charlie's Angels
And then there were 5!
I don't know how we are going to top this Birthday!
Love you!
The earrings! I want those earrings. They look too big for you so I am happy to relieve you of those!
Love, Gail
Wait, the rocket ship on the table...would look really good in my western house. I must take it off your hands!
More Love, Gail
Great pictures Brittany! Great shot of the elephant kicking that soccer ball. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I'm not sure about letting mom take that scarf off your hands for safekeeping! I would really have to think about that one! :)
Love you, Charlotte
And the Shane and Shane t-shirt. Good memories there. You can keep the shirt :)
Post a Comment